View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 12:41 PM   #290
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You guys really don’t get how hard it is to find a capable long term LT huh? This draft class is different than any other in years. It’s the perfect class to find a capable LT AND get a high ceiling WR rd 2.

There aren’t guys like Kingsley and Paul sitting there at the end of the first rd in most drafts. And this year guys like Legette and Walker are guys that could be big difference makers.

But I get it. If we don’t sell everything to move up in the teens for BTJ it’s a complete and utter failure for you
Nah it really isn't...there's guys I'd be comfortable with taking at 32.

I'm just making the point that the MUH DRAFT PICKS crowd that push back on moving up look dumb when you keep taking projects with your first round pick...and that's how I'd feel if we took Kingsley or Paul.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.