Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 09:55 AM   #300
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I'd argue he should be.

Maybe his length isn't ideal, especially for the Chiefs. But man, he's a smooth, experienced, good pass protector with good athleticism and strength.

Maybe he isn't the LT you love long-term. But shoot, you can throw him into the mix with the expectation that he can smoothly transition to guard in 2025 if LT isn't a long-term home.

It makes a lot of sense to me.
This is kind of where I was leaning. If we cant trade up I think taking a shot on a tackle is a good idea. And its unlikely you get everything you want in one at 32. He seems like a solid bet. I'm starting to think that if there's a guy with LT upside at all he's worth a shot in the King Felix mold.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.