View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 08:24 AM   #1092
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Welp better go find a new head coach I guess.

What is that? Like 7 guys in 2 years or some shit.

Just keep somebody. Anybody. For crying out loud.
In fairness, most of the Lakers coaches since Jackson have been shite.

Mike Brown? Mike D'Antoni, Byron Scott and Luke Walton - all garbage coaches. Walton seemed to have some promise but then he went to the Kings and didn't seem to know what the hell he was doing there either. Scott was hired to fail, IMO - they were tanking.

But I don't understand why they fired Vogel. That was another GM LeBron move that was just stupid. James didn't like him - he got canned and got replaced by a dude who really drove this season into a mountain.

I don't think many coaches actually move the needle much in the NBA. But there are more that make teams worse than there are that make teams better. A guy like Vogel probably made a team as good as their talent says they should be - that's a 3 seed out of the West for this Lakers squad, IMO.

Ham took them to the play-in tournament and a 1 and done against the worst matchup in the NBA for them. This is a direct indictment of bad coaching for 60 games from Darvin Ham. But LeBron doesn't dislike him so there won't be any accountability for it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote