View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 06:32 AM   #1089
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

From before the series started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Exactly. And that early February game is when I threw my hands up.

Lakers had a lead at about the 5 minute mark. They're at home and despite that, in the next 5 minutes they gave up 14 points. hell, the game was tied at about 2 minutes and they lost by EIGHT.

The Nuggets are a cat playing with a mouse here. LA isn't going to beat them. They simply don't play good enough defense and their outside shooting is not consistent enough. If they played better defense OR if they could run and hide then I might give them a shot.

But if they have a 12 point lead at the 8 minute mark, they're probably still going to lose that lead because they're going to get cold and they're damn sure not going to get the stops to keep that lead.
We've seen this exact game probably 5 times in this 10 game stretch. No reason to have expected otherwise.

And like I said earlier - this is not bad luck as much as it is a reckoning. Ham ****ed off with his rotations all season so a team that should've probably been a 3 seed, 4 at worst, is sitting 8. This is a direct reflection of poor coaching.

For the 'regular season doesn't matter' crowd - it damn sure has for the Lakers.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote