Thread: Chiefs How to Live to 120
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 09:16 PM   #54
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
My worst nightmare would be to end up in a 70 year old body and have to live 40 years like that. No one wants a longer old age than their prime. What a ****ing horror....
The math of really old age starts to get a little crazy.

My wife's grandmother was married for 40 years - lost her first husband when she was about 60. Got remarried about 2 years later and lived to be 98. Her husband predeceased her by a couple years but she was married for essentially 35 years.

AFTER being married for 40.

She essentially lived three distinct lives. But man I dunno - in a lot of ways it just doesn't sound terribly appealing to me.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.