View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 04:50 PM   #40275
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
To be honest, I know very little about the science behind zero calorie drinks, but I know that there’s just no way for them to make something so sweet with zero calories or sugar or whatever and it not be absolutely terrible for you lol

Don’t even get me started.

I’m doing research into our ancestry lately and using my grandma as a resource. Growing up I always heard her and my mom say “cancer runs in our family”. Turns out that’s probably just because they were all alcoholics & heavy smokers who ate and drank like shit.

These people do not give a shit about their health. It’s kind of fascinating in a morbid way.
Artificial sweeteners aren’t great but they are still better than refined sugar/high fructose corn syrup .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.