View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 02:30 PM   #40273
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
That was me until about 2 years ago.
I quit drinking diet coke and only drink stevia sodas now and I lost like 30 lbs in about 6 months. I had no idea that the body views that shitty substitute for sugar in diet coke like it's sugar and pumps out insulin non-stop.
To be honest, I know very little about the science behind zero calorie drinks, but I know that there’s just no way for them to make something so sweet with zero calories or sugar or whatever and it not be absolutely terrible for you lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If losing a foot isn't a wake-up call, I don't know what is.
Don’t even get me started.

I’m doing research into our ancestry lately and using my grandma as a resource. Growing up I always heard her and my mom say “cancer runs in our family”. Turns out that’s probably just because they were all alcoholics & heavy smokers who ate and drank like shit.

These people do not give a shit about their health. It’s kind of fascinating in a morbid way.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.