View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 12:43 PM   #10
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Oh man, the article was kinda stupid but at the same time kinda correct in a lot of ways.

But, as I've said for a long time, a good QB makes a good coach great. That is what happened with Mahomes. Boy oh boy, a lot of folks were wrong about him.

Those fan comments had some humor but most were just excruciating, probably because I was at that game against the Steelers. The only good thing I can say about that day is the Chiefs Planet tailgate was awesome.
That hold on Fisher was complete BULLSHIT considering on the game sealing play Steelers got away with a HUGE BLATANT hold worse than what Eric did. The NFL is a joke alot of times.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.