View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 10:06 AM   #973
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I have a question to pose which has already probably been answered on this subject regarding the charges:

Rice, 23, now faces eight charges in the case – six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault, according to the warrant. All of the charges are felonies.

So like, say, I am a mom coming home from the grocery store. My kid is crying in the back seat and I try to reach back with a cookie for them. My split second destruction makes me miss a light and I T-bone a car causing the drive to injure their head and get stitches in their eye.

I have insurance and the other driver's medical bills are paid in full plus some personal injury compensation.

However I am now convicted of a felony in Texas?

So, anybody involved in an accident where one party reports an injury, (like a sore neck or bruised arm?) all those people are now felons?
They become felonies when you leave the scene. Without that, it's just an accident.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote