View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 07:27 PM   #174
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
No idea and not relevant either. All I know is that when he got the opportunity to be a WR1 in the SEC he smashed it out the park. McConkey in the same role didn't. You just can't argue that McConkey had anywhere close to as good of a season in any of his years than the season Legette just had. We don't yet know whether McConkey has it in him to be THE guy, but Legette has done it. I'd rather take my chances with the bloke who has been the undisputed best receiver on a team than a guy who's played second fiddle despite being the WR1. Especially if it's our first round draft pick.

Again... He missed the first four games and 3 of those vs. the worst teams on their schedule where you pad stats. Legette had 455 yards vs. Furman, Jacksonville State and Vanderbilt, the 3 worst teams on their schedule.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.