View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 06:53 PM   #173
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Why did it take Legette 5 years to become WR1 at South Carolina?

I guess now you're going to tell me he had tougher competition than McConkey, who beat out Adonai Mitchell and Jermaine Burton for that spot.

I wonder if Legette would've been as productive this year in a run first offense with a game manager college QB.

No idea and not relevant either. All I know is that when he got the opportunity to be a WR1 in the SEC he smashed it out the park. McConkey in the same role didn't. You just can't argue that McConkey had anywhere close to as good of a season in any of his years than the season Legette just had. We don't yet know whether McConkey has it in him to be THE guy, but Legette has done it. I'd rather take my chances with the bloke who has been the undisputed best receiver on a team than a guy who's played second fiddle despite being the WR1. Especially if it's our first round draft pick.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote