View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 06:03 PM   #159
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Disingenuous reerun saying 5 years when he was only played as the WR1 for one of those. And he easily beat out your bumboy in the one year he was given that opportunity.

Your argument about the QB would make sense if there weren't TE's getting more yards and RBs competing with him for 2nd place receiver. I guess the QB must just be bad at throwing the ball to WRs but is elite at passing to the TE and RBs....

If your boy McConkey is so ****ing productive then where are his yards? Why is it that he is being asked to run so few routes? You tell me. Are his coaches terrible? Is he a broke dick? Did he leave his playbook in his Corvette? What's the deal Scooby Doo?
There is absolutely nothing disingenuous about pointing out the fact that by your own logic, McConkey is clearly the better player, as he was more productive on a per route/game/year basis. It IS disingenuous to ignore the fact that Legette was a 5th year Senior that did absolutely nothing in his first 4 years.

I've explained everything to you about as well as anybody possibly can, but when you're acting like a child sticking your fingers in your ears and refusing to listen, there's really no point in repeating myself, so I will refer you to my previous posts, reerun.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.