View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 05:26 PM   #157
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Ladd McConkey in his last 2 college seasons where he was WR1 for the best team in football: 478 yards + 762 yards. 1240 total.

Legette in his final season playing in the same division for an inferior team: 1255 yards

Ladd McConkey had everything available to him at Georgia and did nothing of note in his playing time Go wank yourself silly to videos of his elite separation in practice. I'll take the guy who actually produces on gameday thanks.

Being a homer and being a reerun are the same thing in my book. You're a homer which means that I'll basically discount anything you ever say about football because your opinions are principally based on emotion, hence why you're so quick to discount the objectively most important stat for WRs and are instead focussing on subjective stuff.
It’s late in the UK. Sober up and get a ****ing clue. You’ll be better for it in the morning.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote