View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 04:20 PM   #151
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Shut the **** up homer. Perhaps I'm focused on production because it's actually the be all and end all for WRs. Listen, if we're drafting Ladd McConkey in the third round after getting a guy like Legette in a previous round then I'd be okay with it. But to spend our first round pick on a guy with borderline JAG college production to join a team that suffered through last year due to having JAG production WRs like Moore you homered on ain't a good thing. I'd rather get a guy in who can own a specific WR role than a JAG of all traits kinda guy.

Talk down all you want to me boy. You full on homered a guy who is perhaps the worst WR I have ever seen in the NFL. Your opinion means shit to me.

McConkey:

1,687 yards 14 TDs in 4 years

Legette:

1.678 yards 17 TDs in 5 years

You're literally too stupid to argue with.

Also, @ "homer"

Did the Chiefs draft Ladd McConkey already or something? You don't even make ****ing sense.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote