View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 03:40 PM   #30
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
McDuffie, Kelce or Butker for sure. They are really the only three choices.
Excuse me, have you SEEN Mike Pennel?!?

In all seriousness, I think those three would get the most votes from the general population.

McDuffie’s pretty as hell and I think he’s got grey eyes or something, Kelce is obviously tall and probably the most classically handsome on the team, and Butker’s look and style is always well put together.

Though I did see a video of Pacheco on Facebook during the playoffs and was surprised by the number of middle aged Midwestern moms who were thirsting over him. He is a handsome dude and his skin is basically perfect, nary a blemish on his face. Smooth as a baby’s bottom.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.