Thread: Chiefs How to Live to 120
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 11:04 AM   #20
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's theoretically palatable to say that you don't want to live to a particularly long age, but once you turn 60 you start rethinking that. As long as I can be healthy, I'm perfectly fine reading and watching television by myself.
Yeah, personally I really want to get to retirement age healthy (and after watching some family health issues at that age, have taken some steps to help make that happen), and then wonder how much you can cram into that part of your life... my grandfather traveled all over the world after retirement, then had a relatively short time where he wasn't nearly as mobile and had a couple long stays in hospitals due to relatively simple issues that just took a bit to recover from at his age (and live to 94).

I've heard financial people call it your 'go-go years' when you first retire, then your 'some-go' years, then 'no-go' years.... a decade of no-go currently sounds like a no-go for me, but maybe we'll be watching Mahomes' grandkids winning Super Bowls for the Kansas Chiefs in the International Football League.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote