Thread: Chiefs How to Live to 120
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 10:51 AM   #13
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
My wife’s great grandmother lived to 103 and at the end she hated every minute of it. At about 85 she had become the last of her friends and recent family she knew growing up.

By 95 she was depressed and just wanted to die. The closest people to her in the Senior facility that weren’t living vegetables were in their 70’s that she didn’t have anything in common due to age gap so she felt lonely all the time.
I was at a funeral once and noticed one of the Mr/Mrs plots showed the husband dying at I think 85 and the wife was like 104... imagine having a long, full life with your spouse and then living another two decades.

I've always thought, despite so many people who say 80+ years isn't enough and life is short, that I'd be ready to die at that point.... I might change my mind if I get there, but thinking I'm not even halfway to 90 is kind of mind boggling.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.