View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 03:43 AM   #1015
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I don't have a problem with it. I have a problem with pitbulls. And it ain't based on race or owner.
That's the thing - it's not that the dogs shouldn't be allowed to be sold or owned. It's that certain people shouldn't be allowed to own them.

Two houses down there's a ghetto chick that's a real POS. Of course she's got a pit bull that she neglects and will eventually hurt someone and get put down because of her dumb ass. Her kids will end up in jail. You can watch the results of her shit decisions play out in slow motion. A day or two a week we feel so bad for the dog we put food out for it.

My point is that people who aren't allowed to own guns due to their own stupidity shouldn't be allowed to own large breed dogs either. I don't have to worry about her firearm escaping over the fence and attacking my grandkids...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote