View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 08:23 PM   #4258
[b]Supporter[/b]

There’s not really a chance I’ll listen to this entire double album, but I’m sure several songs will be mainstays on the background of all life. Just like all of her music.

Music reviewers that I trust are pretty bipolar in this album. Some say certain bars are cringey while others praise it as near perfect. A few songs will no doubt be boppy vibes this summer.

Love the fact that she inspires such passion from so many people. So do my favorite artists. So do the Chiefs. Some of the criticism in this thread is so myopic and hypocritical. The anger from the haters is delicious though.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote