View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 08:14 PM   #246
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Would have been nice to get Mitchell a little sooner, (their tourney run delayed that) just so we could finally be out of the Porter business altogether. I'm convinced that's the only reason Pingeton got another year.
Jevon missed 10 games because of injury last year. So he's starting to catch the ole Porter injury bug from being raised by weirdos and getting no protein as they grow.

I want absolutely nothing to do with that family anymore. They are ****ing insane and the way his parents did Mizzou during Michael's injury really rubbed me the wrong way.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote