View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 12:46 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

I still hold firm on the idea that our offense has a higher ceiling than we even realize despite our back to back run. Hollywood is a huge upgrade simply because he gives us something we’ve needed. I don’t think we’re even close to done yet adding offense weapons.

Because that offense paired with a defense that may take a step back, but still be very good, we’ll be a nightmare matchup.

For me the only thing in the way is just meeting the wrong team on the wrong day. Like when the greatest show on turf got stuffed by the patriots without realizing they were facing a future dynasty.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote