View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 12:25 PM   #932
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
1. Team owner gets caught on video banging a hooker who is likely also a sex trafficking victim.

2. WR causes traffic accident with minor injuries and foolishly leaves the scene before going to the police and turning himself in.

Any logical, sane person knows which one of these crimes is the more egregious and also which one is the bigger black eye on the face of the league (hint for the mentally-challenged - it's the one in bold print).

Hopefully Rice is "punished" just as harshly as Mr. Sex-Trafficking-Hooker-****er - i.e., given nothing more than a slap on the wrist, if that.
Well a team owner banging a hooker doesn't endanger my life the way somebody weaving through traffic at 100+ mph does.

I guess it would depend on whether the owner had some reason to know the hooker was a sex trafficking victim?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.