View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 10:14 AM   #929
Indian Twitter

So no real news on this situation? Rice is working out with Mahomes but his future is in doubt. I view what he did as more than a dumb kid speeding and losing control and causing a wreck but I've never suggested what his punishment should or will be though I have said if he never plays another down for the Chiefs I won't care. I've also said that if he does I hope he plays well.

Now what I'm wondering is when is Roger going to put him on the commissioners list? I can see him waiting till week one to do it because Chiefs. Also can't his lawyer speed up the legal process by making the deals with the prosecutor in advance? And to go along with that he needs to agree to pay the people who are suing him the money they're asking for. If he is indeed going to be a Chiefs he needs to get this stuff worked out ASAP.

Last edited by philfree; 04-19-2024 at 10:20 AM..
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.