View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 09:04 PM   #899
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Mods on here are top tier 99% of the time. Idk if you guys are on any other forums but those bengals ones are modded by the biggest pussies ever. It’s a thankless job and our team really does a nice job of adhering to the understood standard.
I agree with this 100% of the time.

I only brought it up because we're on Version 2 of this thread and we're still having the same dumb conversation. But I guess that is just part of CP you have to live with sometimes.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.