Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:47 AM   #2689
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
I’m starting to get the feeling we get a trade up for a receiver.

I actually believe they are comfortable with Wanya.. but still foresee signing a stopgap like Smith for him to continue to develop.

Veach has seen how hard it is to move up a few picks, and will have to be aggressive. If it will really is down to guys like Polk you might as well trade out and wait.
Andys usually respectful and such in interviews and I really didn't get that vibe when he was asked about Wanya earlier in the week. It was like he knows what he's got to do to put in the work, he's in Texas and he needs more urgency. That's about as close to he sucked it up in his opportunity as Andy will ever get.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.