Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 03:14 PM   #1809
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I doubt women’s sports in most cases will ever be bigger than men’s sports. But several have a good shot to be much more popular than they are today and pull in respectable numbers. I don’t think the quality of play matters nearly as much as you think it does. I know several parents of teenage athletes who follow women’s athletes because they can relate.

But I think you’re also missing on how much star power, game day experience and media blitzing matters. Both men and women were way more into USWNT and women’s tennis when Alex Morgan and Serena were relevant vs when they’re not. And now you see it with Caitlin clark. You have your typical fan girls who don’t know shit about ****, but lots and lots of men seemed to love watching the women’s final four even knowing it was a much more inferior product.
Don't know with the Men's with NIL and transfer portal was a better product this year. It always has been. However the women's games were more competitive, had rivalries and it was actually better executed basketball.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.