Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 01:21 PM   #1798
In Search of a Life

When you look at the rise of women’s soccer it’s mind boggling that it took so long. And I think that’s the point. Are people just not interested in women’s sports or are people just too dumb to not pump money into it. Forget ratings, do you realize how much money Nike has made by creating a new category? Who knew? Girls who grow up playing soccer buy a shitload of soccer gear.

So yeah, there’s an argument to some extent that if you build it they will come, but nobody has been willing to build it. It was true for women’s soccer. I’d bet it will be true for volleyball too. It hasn’t yet translated to wnba for whatever reason. I’m not sure that it can, but who knows.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.