Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 11:29 AM   #2659
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm just ready to throw some heavy capital at the offense, that's all.

And no, I'm not down for Kool-Aid in the first. I don't think he's THAT good a prospect and I think we get too much value from DBs in the middle rounds. This isn't a McDuffie situation where a top 10-12 prospect slipped into the 20s. It's maybe a situation where a top 20ish prospect slips to 30.

That's a different creature for me. That's a borderline '1st round grade' guy at CB vs. a legit blue-chip guy in McDuffie.
I don't think Kook-Aid is a true 1st round grade like McDuffie was. Just saying if he's sitting there at 32, there's a solid chance that he's better than the OTs and WRs available.

Newton on the other hand is a top 20 player with a 1st round grade easily. I probably shouldn't have put Kool-Aid in the same category, just a couple guys at other positions of need that might be BPA.

With Newton, I probably give into that temptation, whereas with Kool-Aid, I probably don't

Last edited by staylor26; 04-17-2024 at 11:35 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.