Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 10:56 AM   #2655
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
I'm fairly confident the only WR's that have first round grades are the top 4 guys.

That's not to say teams aren't going to draft other players at the end of the first, but I think teams don't have first round grades on the other players.

I also think there is probably zero consensus on the second and third round WRs. Each player is so vastly different. Keon Coleman for example is #22 at 33rd team, #43 for Jeremiah, #59 for Edholm.
I've seen Johnny Wilson graded as an early 2nd rounder at times. I think some really god-awful mock had us taking him at 32 a few weeks back.

The WR class past the first 4 is a complete toss-up, IMO. Like I've said before, it's why I'm not typically a huge fan of WR in the first round. I'm almost certainly going to be fine waiting until 64 (or more likely, trading up to about 50) and getting what's left.

Mitchell is the only guy I see who isn't a consensus first rounder that I think might be a 'first round grade' type of prospect. He's the monkey in the wrench when I do mock draft stuff. Would I be fine taking him at 32 and then hoping Kinglsey or Paul falls to the mid/late 2nd? Do I like Morgan/Walker more than Mitchell/Kingsley at the same general level of required draft capital?

Shit man, I dunno.

And when that happens, I just kinda fall back to "**** it - just race the track and not the drivers. Play your board and let everyone else do what they do..."
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.