View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 10:50 AM   #1322
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you were going to have to write a personal check for 2 billion dollars. How much say do you have on where your other tax dollars are being spent? Do you help set any of the county's budgets?
Yes, we typically vote often on how our tax dollars are to be spent. Just last November, our county had a vote regarding a use tax for online out of state purchases. We rejected that one too.

Also voted last year to approve a 3/8th cent tax to fund the public bus system.

That's just a couple I can remember from last year. So, yes this is typical for Jackson county voters deciding how to spend our taxes.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.