View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:35 PM   #793
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
That's the thing... Almost no one, if anyone on here is dismissing his stupidity. Janx wants him justly punished, most of us think being punished economically through lawyer costs, fines, victim restitution, future insurance rates, and game checks with 2-4 game suspension based on previous NFL players similar actions is warranted and just. No one is expecting him to go unpunished by the legal, civil or NFL entities. However, some like Janx see that as dismissing his behavior and we should hate him and hope he gets thrown in jail and suspended the 8 or more games because he COULD HAVE killed somebody.
And that is fine. I haven’t read any of Janxs stuff but I certainly want him to get away with lightest punishment possible, personally. This is more the casual shrugging this off as if any one of us could have done it because we all made immature mistakes or everybody speeds. It comes off as excuses. I despise his behavior, I just choose to not care because I just want to win football games. This was egregiously reckless behavior. No most of us have not and if we’re being real, most of us non celebs would get the long dick of the law if it happened to us.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote