View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:30 PM   #792
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post

What you posted did not say that. You were, again, making up a position for me then being mad at it.
You being unaware of what you posted… hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I'm more than happy to "shit" on people that do stupid shit like Rice did regardless of whether they are a Chief, a Devil, or a Brave. My being a fan doesn't force me to tolerate stupidity from people on the team.

I caught the same bullshit from Braves fans for saying McCann and Morton can both suck unwashed cock and all they did was cheat in baseball. Takes like yours is how we wind up with politicians holding office for life despite the shady underhanded bullshit they pull. Excuses and swerves because they are on "your team".

GFY
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.