View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:09 PM   #785
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Look guys, I don’t care if a player does stupid shit. I’ve looked past lots of shit as long as the guys helps us win games. I will root for rashee just as much as I did before this.

But cmon now. You can’t just casually dismiss that this was reckless shit that most of us would do. I drive fast on the highway. I’m guessing most of us have not crossed 100 on the highway let alone racing at that speed. Let alone hit and ran. And because he hit and ran we can only assume he was sober. Maybe some of us have done this and we knew that each single one of those would land us in deep deep shit.

I hope he gets off light but this was another level of stupid that I’m not going to even begin to justify
That's the thing... Almost no one, if anyone on here is dismissing his stupidity. Janx wants him justly punished, most of us think being punished economically through lawyer costs, fines, victim restitution, future insurance rates, and game checks with 2-4 game suspension based on previous NFL players similar actions is warranted and just. No one is expecting him to go unpunished by the legal, civil or NFL entities. However, some like Janx see that as dismissing his behavior and we should hate him and hope he gets thrown in jail and suspended the 8 or more games because he COULD HAVE killed somebody.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote