View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 02:43 PM   #765
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
So, a 5% chance is "almost" happening?

Man, the things I've ALMOST done.
What do you think the highway would look like if everyone acted in a way that led to there being a 5% chance of an accident while driving?

You’ll find there are studies that estimate that for every 10k miles you drive your chances of being in a car accident are around 3%.

So you think a 1 in 20 chance seems like good odds that you’d sign up for? We should be okay with driving conditions created that are more in line with the risks you’d face driving 15k miles?

The above is admittedly a super crude way to look about it, but yeah, 5% chance seems really high and one that I wouldn’t sign up for. And neither would you I’m sure.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.