View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 02:38 PM   #758
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
No one is suggesting he should be penalized for crashing a supercar. I am, though, pointing out that the car he was driving will go from 70 to 120 in 2.5 seconds. Name a Honda, outside the NSX, capable of that.

I'm using those numbers for a reason. 70 is the speed limit on that stretch of road and 120 is the speed he was going.

Just so you know, NOBODY here in Texas drives the speed limit on a freeway. 85 is probably the common speed. And even when going 85, someone will always come up and blow right by like you were doing 45 or something. I know 120 is far from that, but I'm just saying. The last time I went to KC I was baffled by how almost everyone drove the speed limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Anyone who lives in the metroplex can verify this: It's not uncommon at all to see cars on I-35, 635, 75, etc. going 90-100 mph. When it isn't rush hour, you generally feel like a rolling barricade if you aren't going at least 10 mph over the speed limit.

Speed isn't the major issue in this case.

edit: I just saw this. Yup, verified by me.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.