View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 02:34 PM   #753
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
No one is suggesting he should be penalized for crashing a supercar. I am, though, pointing out that the car he was driving will go from 70 to 120 in 2.5 seconds. Name a Honda, outside the NSX, capable of that.

I'm using those numbers for a reason. 70 is the speed limit on that stretch of road and 120 is the speed he was going.
It doesn't ****ing matter.

Holy shit, **** it, nevermind I'm done with this argument. I forgot how absolutely reeruned you can get. Its my fault for starting the convo with you to begin with.

Have a good day and I hope you don't break your neck climbing down off that cross. You need to take the wood and build a bridge and get over it.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote