View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 10:30 AM   #424
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'd be very temped to take Newton.

I imagine they'd take Franklin or Kingsley though.
Newton would be a hard guy to pass on. That interior pass rush would be somethin' else.

I'm still leaning OT here in that scenario. But if they saw more from Morris than I did and wanted to go with Newton instead, that wouldn't bother me a bit. I think he's going to be a very good player.

Patience will be needed though. It seems like the learning curve for interior pass rushers is pretty steep. Though with Tank back (and Danna's ability to move inside) we have a little depth to work with there. NT isn't great, but you could rotate him in/around at 3-tech. You could really just have him back up Jones if you wanted to have have him come into that spot when Jones kicks out to DE.

Jones - Newton - Wharton - Karlaftis would be an interesting little pass rush package to send out there in clear passing situations or on the occasional 1st down when you're daring them to run the ball.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.