View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 07:11 PM   #659
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
You really don't know the difference between what actually happened and what could have happened?

He didn't almost kill anyone because he didn't almost kill anyone. Had it gone on for 30 seconds longer he may have cleared any traffic or he may have run himself into a wall harmlessly or the exact same thing could have happened.

The statement was "almost killing someone" when there is zero evidence "he almost killed someone."

COULD someone have died in a car accident, well no shit sherlock. Nobody came remotely close to dying though and that's simply the facts.

His worst action here was leaving the scene, that's more egregious than the accident in my mind.

Some of you just want to argue this just to argue.
I am simply responding to the video where you claimed he wasn't "remotely close" to killing anyone. Are you serious about that? Do you really think within 5-10 seconds of that interaction he couldn't have had a let's say 5-10% chance of killing someone versus the normal 0.001% chance of killing someone in the lane next to you?

We're talking about probabilities. Anyone can die in a traffic accident. He raised that possibility by leaps and bounds. I am well aware it didn't end up in a fatality, and I don't think he shouldn't be punished as if it did or almost did. But I also think it's absurd to ignore what happened.

If you drive drunk and no one dies, is it totally fine that you just drove drunk? Because kids will be kids and no one suffered the consequences even if you were pulled over by the police?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote