View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 05:29 PM   #654
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
He left his playbook in the car as he walked away in broad daylight with people taking pictures as anyone would do after an accident of that type.

I don't think he deserves to die or be released or suspended more than 2 (maybe 4) games, but damn, it's holistically still dumb, dangerous, and immature.

I don't think we need to defend every ounce of this. "Well, these high performance cars accelerate so fast and he innocently didn't understand that..." Come on.
Yeah the homers are out of line no doubt, this thing could go sideways any number of ways... excusing his bullshit actions away isnt a good look, a four game suspension is the best outlook I can see
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote