View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:10 AM   #162
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I can't stand the LIV tour either and everyone I talked to that watches golf doesn't like it either.
What made the PGA Tour interesting was it was survival. You have to make the cut to get paid. You have to win to get a two-year tour card. You watch those random tournaments and there are guys fighting for their careers in contention. There's suspense to that.

You win and you get invited to the Masters, how cool is that?

LIV has none of that suspense. No cut. They're already getting paid handsomely, so do they really need this tournament win? It just seems like an exhibition or practice to me.

I don't blame the golfers for taking the money, but it is vastly inferior golf.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote