View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 09:20 AM   #161
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I feel like that sort of thing never works.

Indy/CART did this in the 90s and effectively destroyed both sports. It still blows my mind that CART just doesn't exist anymore when it had an open path to being the dominant open wheel circuit in North America.

Indy has seemingly started to recover a bit but open wheel racing in the US wandered the wilderness for 30 years before that happened.

Now when you're a bunch of Saudi billionaires, I don't suppose you really care that much. You have the bankroll to eventually just plow the PGA under. So I guess that's the end game. But it won't be good for golf.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.