View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 08:58 AM   #821
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
LeBron's next bitch move.

They're not wrong.

Win the play-in and all you're doing is setting yourself up for an ass-kicking by the Nuggets. They aren't going to beat Denver. They match up so poorly against them.

Even with the offense clicking (and it really has been; Ham stopped ****ing off and set the rotation that he should've had from day 1), I don't see them so much as taking 2 from Denver. Even when they play 45 good minutes against them, Denver seems to just smack them down in the last 3.

So you rest Davis, hope you win the 2nd play in, get the 8 seed and go from there. You do not want Denver in Rd1. And if you lose the 8 seed game, so be it. You weren't beating Denver anyway.

It's just the reality of it.

That said, I don't think they'll do it. NBA teams are full of guys with irrational confidence. That Lakers team is probably sitting there HOPING they get to play Denver because 'this time things will be different...'

It won't be.

What really pisses me off is that the Lakers have no business being lower than a 4 seed anyway. Ham absolutely ****ed this season up. They duffed 6+ games that were there for the taking and put themselves in this situation. They have nobody to blame but themselves.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.