View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 06:10 AM   #152
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I haven't watched much golf since the LIV tour took most of the stars and it kind of ticked me off. **** them.

I love the game and have been obsessed with it for well over 40 years, got my handicap down to a 6 at one time.

Watched most of the final round yesterday and I have to say, Sheffler is an incredible talent. I didn't think he was boring at all, so much respect for what he was able to do. He could end up being among the best ever.
Every time they cut away to Dechambeau, watching him makes me want to scream. A couple of the smaller guys are generating so much club head speed to get that distance it is amazing.
Guess I am not the only one that doesn't care for the LIV thing.

"The weekend tournament came as the sport faces a crossroads in terms of organization and viewership. The PGA Tour and Saudi-backed LIV Golf league have yet to reconcile the terms of last year’s merger, splitting the opportunities for a number of star players to appear at the same events. Meanwhile, notable tournaments have seen a drop in viewership, with recent invitationals seeing more than a 30% year-over-year drop in viewers."
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote