View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 09:13 PM   #1232
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Seeing as how tickets get dramatically cheaper and there are empty seats in the stadium, I think you're overestimating how much people "enjoy" being out in that weather.
The Dolphins game was obviously extreme (and I already mentioned arguably one that could have been moved), but the vast majority of games are not.

Games where the Chiefs could have used a dome....
That torrential downpour game in the 90s
The -30° wind chill game
....then... uh.... there was that other Dolphins game a decade or so ago that I went to and froze my ass off, but I was also pretty unprepared for it. I got rained on once during a MNF game, and surprise, I got wet.

I'm sure a few games exist, but the vast majority of the time being outdoors is highly enjoyable, and sometimes that does mean buying the right gear so you don't freeze your ass off... and if you can't figure out how to stay warm when it's ~20° while living in the midwest, then yeah stay home.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote