View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 07:19 PM   #1226
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I will never understand people wanting their team to win, but wanting the weather to make them play below their potential, because some caveman part of their brain thinks losing digits to frostbite makes them real men.

Imagine, having a penis so tiny that you need your football team to play "in the elements" to make you feel like a man. Pathetic.
I don't think it makes huge difference..., but

Dome teams having to play on the road outside in bad weather are probably at a slight disadvantage.

So it would be one thing if every team played in a Dome, but they don't.

Yes, I've watched live football in sub zero windchill and no, I'm not doing that anymore. Not that I'm going to KC games anyway.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.