View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 11:02 AM   #307
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
And you’ve made your Reeruned position as visible as Brooke Pryor’s metric ton ass that you are obsessed with Rashee getting an absurdly maximum punishment.
I am? News to me! I thought I just wanted the dude to be treated like any other person that did what he did. I didn't realize I had called for prison time or anything of that nature.

Would you be so kind as to quote me about my obsession on Rice getting the "absurdly maximum punishment"?

Quote:
You’ve been spending too much time with your head up your goats’ asses.
LOL... your insults are middle school quality dumbshittery.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.