View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 09:41 PM   #254
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I was just given info from someone in the know regarding the Rashee Rice situation.

According to them, the charges that have been announced are what Dallas police have submitted. But the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office has not accepted those charges. That’s why charges have not posted on the clerks.

This person also told me that when it comes to the charges and if they’ll be accepted by the DA’s office, they said it would be 1-2 filed at the maximum and that the aggravated assault would not be one of the charges accepted.
More Chiefs Editorial Board bullshit. Soggy slip you the noodle too?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote