View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 12:26 PM   #208
Comfortably Numb

Coming out of a Pink Floyd concert at Arrowhead my car was stopped in the traffic leaving the stadium on one those roads leading back out to 350 and some drunk asswipe hits us at about 35 mph from behind causing a four car pile up. The whole backend of our car was accordioned, my wife in the back seat knocked into the back of the front seats (even with her seatbelt on) and my friend sitting up front, his whole seat came up off the rails and the dude was like 250. The car we were pushed into ahead of us it knocked their stereo completely out of dash...and they also hit another car ahead of them.

This was the 3rd DUI for the guy and he was driving without a license. Basically got a slap on the wrist. I had neck injury as my whole body was pushed into the steering wheel and whipped backwards. Dude of course was also uninsured.

Now he didn't leave the scene, but only because we held his drunk ass down.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli