View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 08:39 AM   #177
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
My best guess:

The first 6 charges - hybrid felonies - get plead down as the misdemeanor versions of themselves and he ends up getting 12 months in county concurrently but with an SIS (so no felony record). The 7th and 8th charges are dropped as part of the plea (and honestly, I have no earthly idea how they can even stick anyway).

2-4 game suspension but I still think 2 feels more likely. Again, we've gone over the array of personal conduct penalties not involving DV and it's a smorgasbord for far hairier shit that got 1-2 games.
We are talking about the repeat and 4 time champs here. Any suspension is akin to hating America.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote