View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 01:12 AM   #332
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Im really starting to think we will trade down, unless someone falls to 32 that they don’t anticipate to. Kingsley is the only one I think could make it that they would stay out and pull the trigger.

Adding another pick in the top 100 in this draft by sliding down a few spots would probably be worth losing the advantage of the 5th year option.

It’s going to be maddening once we get to pick 20 or so and a couple guys we all expected to go top 10 are still there and we know nobody’s going to let us move up to get them.
Don't see it happening that we can move down and pick up a top 100 pick. You gotta drop to like 40-ish and the teams there don't have too much incentive.

I think your hope would be more like a team like WAS moving up from 36 to 32 and swapping us 78 for 95 in the 3rd. If they did, I'd have to think it's taking an OT off the board.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote